Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Thursday, May 25, 2017

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Inform NYTimes Reporters Corkery and Protess that Citibank Mexican Money Laundering is Old Hat.



Dear Reporters Corkery and Protess,

Thank you for your coverage of the current scandal.
I am forwarding this to Twitter, FB and to Attorney Sam Shaulson with glee as I crack the biggest smile this morning. You see, I was a reporter for a large midwestern daily prior to law school so I figured you would get a kick out of this: The Salinas Affair (as depicted in the thumbnail).  I discovered all of this after a local Citibank manager wrongfully dishonored a check that was held by another man of color after I had helped him sue the shit out of a jackass lawyer named Jeffrey Denner.  Anyway, Google KingCast + Sam Shaulson, Esq. for shits and grins. He is pictured, above, next to the dirty dead rat, which is precisely where he belongs. Well not physically dead, but yes morally dead, and a rat indeed. In fact, I still have an entire blog dedicated to Citibank malfeasance even though I've not posted in it for six (6) years I keep it around because everything old.... is new again. See the excerpt below as I prove my point.

In fact, while some may not engage in Mexican drug money laundering all of the major banks are largely corrupt, and I say this having worked for a few of them as a residential closing attorney. I see it now as a mortgage consultant. Welcome to the downfall of Western Civilization folks.

******

Almost every multinational banking scam involves Citibank. I've been listing Enron, Ohio, California, Mexico, Russia and some of the others here and at Citibankisracist blog, but now here is yet another case closer to home and ongoing even. I have notified the authors of this 2009 Wall Street Journal story, "Citi, SEC Are in Talks to Settle Asset Probe." I'll tell you whose assets are getting probed: Those of the American Public if you catch my drift.
"Citigroup Inc. is in the early stages of negotiating with the Securities and Exchange Commission to settle an investigation into whether it misled investors by not properly disclosing the amount of troubled mortgage assets it held as the market began to implode in 2007, people familiar with the matter say.

Among issues being debated inside the SEC is whether, as a recipient of government-rescue funds, Citigroup should pay a large penalty in the case. There is concern at the SEC about the notion of financial firms in effect using taxpayer money to pay penalties, people close to the situation say. Citigroup received $45 billion from the government's Troubled Asset Relief Program and plans to raise an additional $5.5 billion in capital from private investors."
Shaulson_SEC_Mortgage_Enron_hijab_Memorandum.doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment